AITC is fast-growing, proven, and reputable Information Technology Company focused on Systems Integration, Value-Added Reselling, and Professional Services of IT products and End-To-End solutions. We represent over 1,200 select manufacturers to a network of direct and indirect Customers in the Federal, State and Local Governments as well as in the Commercial sector.
AITC offers: Strategic Planning; Technology and Risk Assessment; System Design and Implementation; System Migration; Solutions Sales, Maintenance and Support Services; Training and Training Development; Consulting; Program Management; Lifecycle Management; IT Staffing Support; and Managed IT Services.
The company is focused on: Telecommunications Systems / VoIP / IP Telephony; Data Networking; Information Security; Data Centers / Cloud Computing / Virtualization / Storage; IP Video / Video Teleconferencing; Wireless and Mobility; Computing / Servers / Workstations / PC’s / Tablets, etc.
The Systems Engineer IV provides detailed analysis, reports, advice, and designs on all related new systems or system upgrades to existing system components. Provides expertise in requirements analysis, component selection, risk assessment, design, implementation, integration, test, post-delivery support. Prepare and review technical documentation; lead and participates in design reviews, teleconferences, meetings and discussions. Interact with vendors, contractors and customers. Travel as required both stateside and overseas.
Location: Science Drive, Orlando
- Leads requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, detail trade studies, CONOP development, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of system, subsystem or system elements.
- Researches and analyzes data, such as vendor products, COTS components, GFE/CFE, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Effectively chooses the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of technical engineering products Defines processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Develop technical risk assessments.
- Develop system/sub-system design documentation.
- Develop required Build of Materials (BOM)s
- Lead the implementation of the approved design.
- Hands-on experience working with systems, software, and hardware in developing and implementing test plans and procedures.
- Fulfill Test Director or Test Lead position during Acceptance Testing.
- Review CDRL documentation, (such as Training Material, Operator and Maintenance Manuals), for accuracy.
- Prepare project close-out documentation, lessons learned, risk close-out and final project information storage, strategic and tactical planning.
- Travel required (Up to 40%) to both State side and Overseas locations.
Qualifications / Skills
- 8 + years of experience in Systems Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems or Engineering discipline
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Visio and other Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated experience working at all levels of the test and integration process, starting with SW or HW component testing and completing in system level verification and validation activities.
- Systems Engineering certifications preferred.
- Software programming preferred.
- Previous work history with any of the Training and Instrumentation systems under the PEO STRI umbrella is preferred.
- Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in multi-disciplinary environment.
- Department of Defense Secret Clearance
AITC provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with AITC and who will strive to improve performance and results. If you are ethical, driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at AITC.
Our team members are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in AITC. If you join our team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and high-pace work environment.