AITC is fast-growing, proven, and reputable Information Technology Company focused on Systems Integration, Value-Added Reselling, and Professional Services of IT products and End-To-End solutions. We represent over 1,200 select manufacturers to a network of direct and indirect Customers in the Federal, State and Local Governments as well as in the Commercial sector.
AITC offers: Strategic Planning; Technology and Risk Assessment; System Design and Implementation; System Migration; Solutions Sales, Maintenance and Support Services; Training and Training Development; Consulting; Program Management; Lifecycle Management; IT Staffing Support; and Managed IT Services.
The company is focused on: Telecommunications Systems / VoIP / IP Telephony; Data Networking; Information Security; Data Centers / Cloud Computing / Virtualization / Storage; IP Video / Video Teleconferencing; Wireless and Mobility; Computing / Servers / Workstations / PC’s / Tablets, etc.
AITC has an opening for a Systems Engineer II position in support of our Global mission but with primary duty station at our Winter Springs, FL. Headquarters.
The Systems Engineer II performs System Engineering activities such as developing and managing systems level requirements, originating design concepts, performing systems level installation, configuration, integration/test and assisting in systems validation. Develops technical documentation such as design drawings, use cases, interface control, installation and configuration processes, operator and maintenance manuals. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Travel as required both stateside and overseas.
- Provide technical input for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of hardware and software components.
- Develop Requirements Traceability Verification Method (RTVM) documentation.
- Researches and analyzes data, such as vendor products, COTS components, GFE/CFE, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Develop Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents system design weaknesses.
- Develop system/sub-system design documentation
- Develop required Build of Materials (BOM)s
- Assist with developing and executing test plans and procedures.
- Review CDRL documentation, (such as Training Material, Operator and Maintenance Manuals), for accuracy.
- Travel required (Up to 40%) to both Stateside and Overseas locations
- 4 + years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems or Engineering discipline
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Visio and other Microsoft Office products
- Systems Engineering certifications preferred
- Software programming preferred
- Previous work history with any of the Training and Instrumentation systems under the PEO STRI umbrella is preferred
- Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in multi-disciplinary environment
- Department of Defense Secret Clearance desired
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the corporation regardless of role or responsibility:
- Positive attitude . . . a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience . . . a sense of urgency to obtain results . . . an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure . . . an ability to keep things in perspective.
- Respect . . . a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect . . . a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas . . . a commitment to respect the work of others.
- Professionalism . . . a high level of professionalism in attitude demeanor and dress . . . demonstrate maturity in handling confidential matters . . . a consistent businesslike demeanor and performance . . . common sense and good judgment…have good attendance and be punctual.
- Dependability . . . a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do . . . a willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
- Integrity . . . a track record of doing the right thing for the right reason . . . honesty and sincerity . . . earning the trust of clients and coworkers . . . maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
- Commitment to quality . . . proof all work for accuracy…..a demand for excellence in all forms of communication . . . always looking after the smallest detail.
- Creativity . . . a reputation for innovative thinking . . . working with an entrepreneurial spirit . . . not only in the visual aspects of our work, but in all areas of our business.
AITC provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with AITC and who will strive to improve performance and results. If you are ethical, driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at AITC.
Our team members are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in AITC. If you join our team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and high-pace work environment.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, expertise, education, and potential. We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.