AITC has an opening for a Sales Manager located at our Corporate Headquarters in Winter Springs, FL.
The candidate will be responsible for meeting corporate sales goals by leading, guiding and growing the sales department by maximizing our sales team potential. Set sales goals and quotas, build, implement, track sales plans; analyze data to adjust sales strategies, establish sales training programs and certification plans. Mentor and coach the sales team; recommend and develop new customers, vendors, partners, as well as managing the relationships with current customers, vendors and partners.
- Expand AITC’s presence and market share in defined territories.
- Generate and execute sales account plans to ensure corporate strategic and financial targets are met.
- Develop, grow and maintain a cohesive and efficient sales team.
- Develop and implement clear training, certification plans and goals.
- Establish realistic and achievable sales goals aligned with corporate strategic goals.
- Identify and recommend potential new vendors and partners.
- Manage sales team pipeline by leading sales meetings and overseeing weekly sales team reporting.
- Develop and present weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts and sales progress reports to management.
- Resolve customer problems and manage customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the corporate business model.
- Identify sales opportunities within new and existing accounts.
- Take a leadership role in coordinating cross departmental resources including Business Development., Engineering, Programs, Finance, Marketing, etc. to carry out account plan.
- Utilize business partner relationships, financial analysis/data and market knowledge to penetrate new accounts, close new business and grow the customer base.
Incumbent is required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience as a Sales Manager in an IT organization.
- Significant knowledge of federal government RFQ/RFP process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications.
- Proven experience in developing sales teams, implementing and meeting sales quotas, developing and enforcing sales pipelines, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and supervise diverse sales team members to reach sales goals.
- Ability to develop accurate sales forecasts and implement process and methodologies to meet them.
- Travel up to 75%
- Analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Ability to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Ability to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Excellent negotiation skills, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Provide courteous and timely service when addressing customer concerns and questions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the corporation regardless of role or responsibility:
- Positive attitude . . . a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience . . . a sense of urgency to obtain results . . . an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure . . . an ability to keep things in perspective.
- Respect . . . a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect . . . a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas . . . a commitment to respect the work of others.
- Professionalism . . . a high level of professionalism in attitude demeanor and dress . . . demonstrate maturity in handling confidential matters . . . a consistent businesslike demeanor and performance . . . common sense and good judgment…have good attendance and be punctual.
- Dependability . . . a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do . . . a willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
- Integrity . . . a track record of doing the right thing for the right reason . . . honesty and sincerity . . . earning the trust of clients and coworkers . . . maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
- Commitment to quality . . . proof all work for accuracy…..a demand for excellence in all forms of communication . . . always looking after the smallest detail.
- Creativity . . . a reputation for innovative thinking . . . working with an entrepreneurial spirit . . . not only in the visual aspects of our work, but in all areas of our business.
AITC provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with AITC and who will strive to improve performance and results. If you are ethical, driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at AITC.
Our team members are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in AITC. If you join our team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and high-pace work environment.
AITC is a fast-growing, proven and reputable Information Technology company, focused on Systems Integration, Value-Added Reselling, and Professional Services of IT products and end-to-end solutions. We represent more than 1,200 select manufacturers to a network of direct and indirect customers in the federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, expertise, education and potential. AITC offers its employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Advanced IT Concepts (AITC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity in the workplace. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V
If you think you have what it takes to join our highly qualified team, please send your resume (MS Word or PDF format) to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.