AITC has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative position in support of our Field Account Executive (FAE) located at our Corporate Headquarters in Winter Springs, FL.
The candidate will be responsible for generating qualified leads, develop new customers, sustain and grow existing customers, interface with our strategic vendors and ensure complete and accurate information is maintained in our database. Formulates account plans and develops tactics to acquire the business. Proactive approach to account management, manages inbound and outbound sales calls to quote prices, provide product information and build influential relationships with customers. Requires high level of interpersonal and collaborative skills with both internal and external partners. Identifies and develops business opportunities. Creates business plans to uncover new opportunities, and increase AITC’s sales and profits. Performs additional duties as assigned. Meets attendance and punctuality standards.
- Manage and grow new customer relationships and revenue associated with our product line.
- Prospect and develop new customers via telephone, email, personal contact, referrals, etc.
- Qualify and quantify potential opportunities, track and report them on a weekly basis.
- Identify and suggest new business relationships; new products, brands, sources, partners, etc.
- Follow-up on web/marketing leads and ensure the contracts list is maintained with current and accurate information regarding all leads, contacts, accounts and prospective customers.
- Participate in marketing program planning, development and execution and measurement to ensure programs succeed according to plan.
- Interface with strategic vendor sales personnel to coordinate sales and marketing activity.
- Mater the “deal registration” process for each partner so we can obtain the best possible price.
- Take initiative in getting necessary training and certification on vendor products.
- Monitor client satisfaction and elevates issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution.
- Align priorities and schedules to meet established goals; meet commitments consistently.
- Master the quality process to ensure quick and accurate response.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
Incumbent is required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
- Sales experience in IT Solutions with our vendors (Aruba, Avaya, Brocade, Cisco and Polycom)
- Very strong communications and listening skills, ability to establish a rapport over the phone, ability to build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate.
- Strong time management and ability to multi-task; takes initiative and follows through.
- Desire and ability to move into a leadership position as the business grows.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to follow instructions closely.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
- College or recognized technical degree in Information Technology preferred.
- Knowledge of federal government RFQ/RFP process.
- Knowledge of federal government contracts, process and procedures.
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the corporation regardless of role or responsibility:
- Positive attitude . . . a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience . . . a sense of urgency to obtain results . . . an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure . . . an ability to keep things in perspective.
- Respect . . . a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect . . . a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas . . . a commitment to respect the work of others.
- Professionalism . . . a high level of professionalism in attitude demeanor and dress . . . demonstrate maturity in handling confidential matters . . . a consistent businesslike demeanor and performance . . . common sense and good judgment…have good attendance and be punctual.
- Dependability . . . a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do . . . a willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
- Integrity . . . a track record of doing the right thing for the right reason . . . honesty and sincerity . . . earning the trust of clients and coworkers . . . maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
- Commitment to quality . . . proof all work for accuracy…..a demand for excellence in all forms of communication . . . always looking after the smallest detail.
- Creativity . . . a reputation for innovative thinking . . . working with an entrepreneurial spirit . . . not only in the visual aspects of our work, but in all areas of our business.
AITC provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with AITC and who will strive to improve performance and results. If you are ethical, driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at AITC.
Our team members are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in AITC. If you join our team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and high-pace work environment.
AITC is a fast-growing, proven and reputable Information Technology company, focused on Systems Integration, Value-Added Reselling, and Professional Services of IT products and end-to-end solutions. We represent more than 1,200 select manufacturers to a network of direct and indirect customers in the federal, state and local governments, as well as the commercial sector.
Compensation and benefits include competitive salary plus monthly sales bonuses. Health, dental, vision and life insurance and retirement plan with matching company contributions.
Advanced IT Concepts (AITC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity in the workplace. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V
If you think you have what it takes to join our highly qualified team, please send your resume (MS Word or PDF format) to: mailto:email@example.com.