AITC has an opening for a new Lead Collective Task Development position in Fort Huachuca, AZ in support of Army Readiness Training Requirements (ARTR) operations.
Task Lead for Collective Task Development will oversee the work of a professional team responsible for developing Standardized Missions Essential Task Lists (METL), collective tasks, and unit task lists (UTL) to comply with Army Standardized MTEL and collected task standards and business rules established for thirty three (33) Military Intelligence (MI company, detachment , battalion and bridge echelon unit organizations in support of the Chief of Staff of the Army’s (CSA) initiative for Assessing and Reporting Training Readiness (ARTR).
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develop and integrate standardized METL, mission essential tasks (MTE), supporting collective tasks (SCT), and UTL into the Training Development Capability (TDC) training development database for government submission to the Army METL Working Group (AMWG).
- Perform mission and collective task analysis, design, development implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) process as specified in Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Regulation 350-70, TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-1, Chapters 2, 5, and 6, and the Army METL Working Group (AMWG) business rules.
- Development and documentation of all METL, MTE, SCT, and UTL’s for 33 Military Intelligence Units
- Some Travel is required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Top Secret Clearance
- Active Duty US Army Officer experience
- Must have reached the rank of LTC or higher
- Performed Duties as Division G2, Battalion Commander, or other LTC-level positions with responsibility in Military Intelligence or Combined Arms unit organizations
- Led and applied leadership techniques for battalion level operations
- Prepared ISR plans for division level staff and have performed intelligence operations at the division level
- Directed, supervised, and coordinated surveillance and reconnaissance activities and provided advise on the use of intelligence resources at the division, brigade, and battalion echelons.
- Must have an analytical and data-driven approach.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, briefing and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the TRADOC approved ADDIE Model
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with METL, MET, and SCT collective tasks, and UTL Development.
Incumbent is required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
- Experience with Training Development Capability (CDC)
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, expertise, education, and potential. We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
AITC Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity in the workplace. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V
If you think you have what it takes to join our highly qualified team, please send your resume (MS Word or PDF format) to: mailto:email@example.com.