AITC is a fast-growing, proven, and reputable Information Technology Company focused on Systems Integration, Value-Added Reselling, and Professional Services of IT and related products and solutions. We represent over 1,200 select manufacturers to a network of direct and indirect Customers in the Federal, State and Local Governments as well as in the Commercial sector.
AITC offers: Strategic Planning; Technology and Risk Assessment; System Design and Implementation; System Migration; Solutions Sales, Maintenance and Support Services; Training and Training Development; Consulting; Program Management; Lifecycle Management; IT Staffing Support; and Managed IT Services.
The company is focused on: Telecommunications Systems / VoIP / IP Telephony; Data Networking; Information Security; Data Centers / Cloud Computing / Virtualization / Storage; IP Video / Video Teleconferencing; Wireless and Mobility; Computing / Servers / Workstations / PC’s / Tablets, etc.
AITC has an opening for a new Comptroller position in Winter Springs, Florida in support of our Finance/Accounting Department.
The Comptroller is responsible for implementing and enforcing internal financial controls that maintain financial compliance with both, budgetary and regulatory oversight. This includes implementing policies and systems designed to ensure that risk is managed, regulatory oversight responsibilities are complied with, financial goals are targeted and budgets are met.
The Comptroller reports to the Chief Operating Officer and the President and is responsible for developing and implementing processes to ensure the financial goals of the company are met and for keeping corporate leadership informed at all times.
- Implement and Enforce Fiscal processes:
- Developing and maintaining company financial policies and procedures
- Creating and completing financial reporting systems
- Monitoring and controlling cash flow (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual)
- Selecting and maintaining financial software
- Overseeing accounts receivable and payable
- Completing audits and financial compliance activities
- Monitoring debit/credit
- Overseeing payroll and benefits
- Reporting to stake holders (SBA, Banks, Federal Government etc.)
- Managing any outsourced financial activities (CPA’s, Audits, etc.)
- Developing creative approaches to increase profitability (i.e. use of Credit Cards, Credit Lines, loans, etc.)
- Ensuring all Finance Team tasks are performed accurately and timely
- Maintain Accounting System and Information up to date:
- Track Quotes, Purchase Orders, Account Receivables, Account payables, etc.
- Generate and maintain detailed Accounting schedule with projected transactions
- Ensure all banking and related transactions are updated / reconciled
- Generate invoices, reports, and related documents at a moment’s notice
- Maintain overall system to reflect new customers, contracts, vendors, etc.
- Generate required Tax estimates and related supporting and reporting documentation
- Maintaining Finance office services:
- Developing and implementing Finance office policies
- Establishing, documenting, implementing and enforcing standards and procedures
- Controlling and securing office correspondences and information
- Managing interaction with other company divisions (i.e. Sales, Operations, Security, etc.)
- Assigning work load, projects and priorities to office members
- Lead and Develop Finance personnel
- Maintain Finance office records:
- Designing filing systems
- Ensuring filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Defining procedures for record retention
- Ensuring protection and security of files and records
- Ensuring effective transfer of files and records
- Transferring and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies
- Ensuring financial files are up to date and secure
- Ensuring timely Corporate filings of Annual Taxes, ICE report, Financial portion of the 8(a) annual recertification, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities and Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Master’s Degree, Certified Public Accountants (CPA) or Certified Management Accountants (CMA) is a plus.
- At least three years’ experience as a Comptroller, Director of Finance, or related position is a must.
- Experience in a Small Business supporting the Federal Government, in particular Department of Defense / Defense Contracting Audit Agency (DCAA) is highly desirable.
- Wide experience and knowledge of accounting software, such as Quick Books, Deltek, etc. and payroll procedures, and management systems.
- Highly developed leadership skills and excellent practical knowledge in the development, verification and interpretation of financial records and data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization and time management skills, as well as problem solving and decision making skills.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Quick Books, E-Banking, etc. at a high proficient level.
- Very effective organizational, interpersonal, and Team building skills
- Effective verbal, written, and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Stress management skills
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing duties related to Finance and Administration nature. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics
- be innovative and inquisitive
- be forward thinking and open minded
- be engaged and empowered
- be a team player
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the corporation regardless of role or responsibility:
- Positive attitude . . . a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience . . . a sense of urgency to obtain results . . . an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure . . . an ability to keep things in perspective.
- Respect . . . a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect . . . a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas . . . a commitment to respect the work of others.
- Professionalism . . . a high level of professionalism in attitude demeanor and dress . . . demonstrate maturity in handling confidential matters . . . a consistent businesslike demeanor and performance . . . common sense and good judgment…have good attendance and be punctual.
- Dependability . . . a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do . . . a willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
- Integrity . . . a track record of doing the right thing for the right reason . . . honesty and sincerity . . . earning the trust of clients and coworkers . . . maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
- Commitment to quality . . . proof all work for accuracy…..a demand for excellence in all forms of communication . . . always looking after the smallest detail.
- Creativity . . . a reputation for innovative thinking . . . working with an entrepreneurial spirit . . . not only in the visual aspects of our work, but in all areas of our business.
AITC provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with AITC and who will strive to improve performance and results. If you are ethical, driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at AITC.
Our team members are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in AITC. If you join our team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and high-pace work environment.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience, expertise, education, and potential. We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
AITC Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity in the workplace. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V
If you think you have what it takes to join our highly qualified team, please send your resume (MS Word or PDF format) to: mailto:email@example.com.